Make sure you deliver an effective presentation. Whatever the objective -
Win the deal (Sales Presentations)
Secure the funding (Finance Presentations)
Impress the audience (Marketing Presentations)
Steal the show (Conference Presentations)
Simply make them understand (Training Presentations)
- m62 is the partner for you. The combination of an impressive presentation that engages the audience on memorable content is compelling. We do this by providing services that help presenters be effective at the point of delivery of a presentation. Whether its design, consultancy, coaching or training m62 have the intellectual property and the experience of over 10,000 presentations and 160,000 slides to know we can make a difference. Giving a presentation? Then deliver an effective presentation.
For a conversation about how m62 might be able to make your next presentation more effective contact us for a short virtual meeting now.
If a presentation’s worth giving.. it’s worth giving well
18th August - What would happen if your presentation was more effective than your competitions?
18th August - What if at the end of the conference all they talked about were the issues raised in your conference presentations?
18th August - What impact would it have, if when you got the opportunity to present, you shined?
18th August - How much more impactful would you be if your financial presentation was understood and recalled by your audience?
18th August - What if training your staff or clients actually delivered results? How much more effective would your people be if the training you gave them actually changed their behaviour?
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Juliet Glendinning, Communications Consultant, Police Mutual
m62 really helped bring our points to life, offering the audience interesting and engaging 3D visuals. Static images wouldn’t have demonstrated our processes and strategies anywhere near as visually and simply. m62 used techniques to make the presentation engaging, so that the audience would focus on the key points and data all day – something that proved extremely useful.