Client Spotlight: Under Armour
Under Armour is a leading developer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, but it operates globally and has many international offices.
Under Armour approached m62 for help with an internal presentation to be delivered to stakeholders around the world. Under Armour faced a range of challenges with this presentation, so m62 worked with the company to produce a solution that would cater to its needs.
We decided to let Tony O’Neill, the UK & Ireland Director of Under Armour, tell you about the project himself:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
I can definitely say that we got sales because of it. In fact, we haven’t been knocked out of the bidding for any of the pitches that we’ve been presenting for. Two of our customers have said that it’s the best presentation they’ve ever seen!