Client Spotlight: Under Armour
Under Armour is a leading developer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, but it operates globally and has many international offices.
Under Armour approached m62 for help with an internal presentation to be delivered to stakeholders around the world. Under Armour faced a range of challenges with this presentation, so m62 worked with the company to produce a solution that would cater to its needs.
We decided to let Tony O’Neill, the UK & Ireland Director of Under Armour, tell you about the project himself:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Shepherd, Sales Director, Dukes of London
The presentation looks professional and of course “the proof of the pudding is in the eating” – just a day after completion of m62’s work we won a very large tender with our pitch! A huge thank you to m62 for creating a presentation that not only looks great, but gives us the confidence to win business.