Client Spotlight: Under Armour
Under Armour is a leading developer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, but it operates globally and has many international offices.
Under Armour approached m62 for help with an internal presentation to be delivered to stakeholders around the world. Under Armour faced a range of challenges with this presentation, so m62 worked with the company to produce a solution that would cater to its needs.
We decided to let Tony O’Neill, the UK & Ireland Director of Under Armour, tell you about the project himself:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
We’re delighted with the finished presentation. It has been extremely well received by audiences. The use of graphics instead of text definitely increases retention rates and it always amazes me how many people remember certain slides.