Client Spotlight: Under Armour
Under Armour is a leading developer and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, but it operates globally and has many international offices.
Under Armour approached m62 for help with an internal presentation to be delivered to stakeholders around the world. Under Armour faced a range of challenges with this presentation, so m62 worked with the company to produce a solution that would cater to its needs.
We decided to let Tony O’Neill, the UK & Ireland Director of Under Armour, tell you about the project himself:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
The training course too exceeded expectations. Not only did we leave better presenters, but we came away understanding the actual psychology of presenting. I am confident that we can now use dual encoding and VCD to imbed whatever we choose into the minds of our audiences.