Animations, Animations, Animations: Webinar
m62 and Brainshark are teaming up once again to hold a 30-minute webinar on how to use PowerPoint animation to produce engaging PowerPoint slides. The webinar will de-construct complex slides to teach you how to build and edit animations, and reveal how they can be combined to demonstrate concepts effectively.
Each registrant will also receive a set of animated PowerPoint slides for use in their own presentations, including commonly used slides such as timelines, agendas and information flow.
Attend this webinar to learn how to use animation effectively to produce presentations that will engage even remote audiences, and to receive useful slides that will help you time and again in your own presentations.
This event has now taken place. To see what you missed, and to access the free templates, visit this post.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training