Junior Designer Vacancies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to start or continue a career in design, working for a growing visual communications company with a prestigious international client base. The ideal candidate will have a design or multimedia education background and will be a self-motivated, reliable, hardworking and a confident team player who works well within a small creative team. In addition, the candidate must have creative vision and be a competent, efficient worker who is comfortable working to tight deadlines and communicating with clients and colleagues alike.
Candidates must have:
- An education in design or multimedia
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience of PowerPoint an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Illustrator or Photo Shop
- Understanding of Apple Keynote helpful but not essential
You will be required to work from the Liverpool-based head office Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with the potential for out-of-hours work and travel (including international) when required.
This is a fantastic prospect for a committed and ambitious designer hoping to build a career in presentation design.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Miller, Head of Managed Print Services, Concept Group
What we noticed above all else was the quality of m62 staff. Everyone we worked with, from consultancy to design, was extremely professional and bright, and grasped the concept of what we were trying to do very quickly. There’s nothing more frustrating than having a clear grasp of your own concepts when other people don’t – but that definitely was not the case with m62.