Junior Designer Vacancies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to start or continue a career in design, working for a growing visual communications company with a prestigious international client base. The ideal candidate will have a design or multimedia education background and will be a self-motivated, reliable, hardworking and a confident team player who works well within a small creative team. In addition, the candidate must have creative vision and be a competent, efficient worker who is comfortable working to tight deadlines and communicating with clients and colleagues alike.
Candidates must have:
- An education in design or multimedia
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience of PowerPoint an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Illustrator or Photo Shop
- Understanding of Apple Keynote helpful but not essential
You will be required to work from the Liverpool-based head office Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with the potential for out-of-hours work and travel (including international) when required.
This is a fantastic prospect for a committed and ambitious designer hoping to build a career in presentation design.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Edward Balchon of Malcolm Pirnie
We were delighted at the reaction we saw from prospects. To have a group of potential clients comment hugely positively on the difference between our presentation and the competition’s proved that a well designed and delivered presentation really is the difference between winning or losing a pitch.