m62 Does Sport Relief
While we’ve all been as busy as ever here at m62, we’ve still managed to squeeze in a little time for some fundraising for Sport Relief 2012.
We’ve taken part in the Sport Relief Sweepstake, but by far the hero of the day is Digital Asset Specialist Rob. Rob’s a die-hard Liverpool FC fan, but in the spirit of charity, agreed to wear an Everton FC shirt for the day. Here’s a photo of Rob (looking less than amused):
Sport Relief is a UK charity event that helps a huge variety of people in the UK and around the world, assisting a wide range of causes from support for older people in Britain to tackling malaria and HIV in Africa.
If you think Rob’s sacrifice deserves some cash, or simply wish to donate to this fantastic cause anyway, please visit the official Sport Relief 2012 Donation Page.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training