Presentation Skills Training
Open62 is m62′s hard skills training for presenters. Anyone can enrol, and the training is specifically catered to small groups and individuals.
m62 hard skills courses use psychological research to enable delegates to understand how audiences receive information, and thus the best way to help them retain it. The course involves practical application of techniques learnt, and a focus on results.
The training is usually conducted in central Liverpool, UK.
Visit the Open62 hard presentation skills page to learn more about the training.
For more details and to book, please call the m62 office on +44 (0)151 259 6262, or request a call back.
Looking to improve your PowerPoint skills? Check out our Advanced PowerPoint Training course.
4 Comments to Presentation Skills Training
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training