Blow your audience away!
- Imagine a presentation that looks better than your competition’s.
- Think how it feels to know that when you step on to the stage; your presentation is going to look the best.
Professional PowerPoint design can make you and your organisation look impressive and sometimes that’s all it takes to make an impact.
m62 Intellectual Property: Objective quality standards
- Do you know what fonts work best on a slide?
- What’s the ideal font size for an on-screen presentation?
- What colours work best?
- Where does the audience look first?
- When should you use photography?
- When and how should you use diagrams? Video? Sound?
- What animations add value and which distract?
What if you had access to almost 10,000 presentations and over 250,000 PowerPoint slides, and details of which worked and which didn’t? Well you do…
m62’s design consultants know the answers to these questions and more.. if you can imagine it, m62 can make it happen in PowerPoint – but more importantly we can tell you if it will work, why it will work and if it won’t, what will…
If you can imagine it m62 can make it happen… on a PowerPoint slide.
We call this collection of observations and rules our Objective Quality Standards and each presentation designer at m62 spends months studying what we have learnt from years as the world’s leading presentation development agency. Each presentation goes through a rigorous QC procedure that ensures adherence to our OQS.
Benefits of using m62 impress
- More impressive Presentation
- More effective communication
- Free consultation, No Obligation
Watch this short video to see how m62 impress could benefit you.
How it works?
Send us your presentation and we will provide a free online consultation with one of our design consultants. They will ask you about the audience, the presentation and your objectives and then make slide-by-slide suggestions about how it can be improved.
Then if you’re happy with the advice and the free no-obligation estimate they will work with you to develop an exciting, impressive revamp of your presentation.
Watch m62′s CEO Nicholas Oulton explain the m62 impress process in this video.
Presentations can cost as little as £75 per slide and take as little as 24hrs to turnaround.
5 Comments to m62 impress
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Buckley, CEO and Founding Partner, Calltracks Ltd
We delivered the presentation to our majority shareholders today, and they were speechless, blown away. It’s almost unheard of, isn’t it – a presentation that’s actually interesting? We really stand out now – which is what we set out to do.