Make them remember your message!
- How much do you need your audience to remember?
- How do you choose the facts they forget and those they recall?
- How much more impact would you have if you could select what they remembered?
- What if your audience could repeat your key messages?
As long ago as the 1800s cognitive psychologists have known that while human memory has a large capacity it is unreliable and very selective. In short, we are not good at recalling facts. Try it now – write down the number of facts you can recall from the last television news program you watched.
Fact delivery rates in a TV news program are about 10 per minute, if you watched a 15 minute newscast you were probably exposed to 150 facts. How did you do?
Presentations are the same. 30 slides with 5 facts each means 150 pieces of information. How much do you recall? 10% or less?
Long before the psychologists understood what happened in the brain the Greeks understood how to nurture recall. At m62 we use a series of Mnemonic Techniques (Chunking, Rehearsal, Relevance, Association and Visualisation) to massively increase the amount of information that your audience recall, but more importantly to allow you to choose which information they recall and which they forget.
We call these techniques Passive Mnemonic Processes and if you have 10 minutes we’d like to demonstrate them in a short online meeting.
Benefits of using m62 recall
- More memorable
- More effective
- More engaging
- More impressive
How it works?
m62 messaging consultants meet with you to agree the key messages in your presentation. In a persuasive presentation these will be the reasons for change (or value proposition), in a training presentation the learning objectives. Then they will structure your message to maximize the audience recall of this information.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Sela Missirian, Director of International Marketing, S1
Thank you for providing what we needed, which was to polish an existing presentation to a level of high-impact graphics and animations. Your team was able to keep to our concepts and existing messages while providing us a much better-looking way to tell our story