Some people still like to do things the old-fashioned way – by having a nice conversation with a real human-being. If you would like us to call you back at a time that’s convenient, please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch to answer any questions or discuss your presentation requirements.
m62 can be contacted on +44 (0)151 259 6262.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Malcolm Smith, Burgis & Bullock
The whole process was quick and easy. We’ve gone from using bullet points to using graphics in many different ways, to illustrate our messages. It’s a nice feeling to get up to present with slides that are more professionally produced.