When constructing high-rise buildings, the height needed between storeys can make a big difference. If a construction company is able to reduce the space needed between a ceiling and the floor above, a number of benefits accrue. The building can be made shorter – which reduces the cost of construction, or rooms can be made higher, delivering a better building.
Height between storeys can be reduced by improving insulation, using stronger materials, reducing the space needed for services, and so on.
Download this high-rise construction PowerPoint slide for use in your own presentations.
All our PowerPoint slides are free. If you use one, please say thanks by sharing via Google+1, Twitter, or Facebook. Thank you!
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training