Balance Sheet Explained
This is an educational slide designed to explain the function of a balance sheet in a simple and visual way to an audience that may be unfamiliar with the concept.
Download and use this visual balance sheet PowerPoint slide in your own presentations if you need to explain what a balance sheet is to an audience who are not familiar with the concept.
All our PowerPoint slides are free. If you use one, please say thanks by sharing via Google+1, Twitter, or Facebook. Thank you!
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Lori Halsinger, Principal at Mercer
“Okay - just finished my review of all of the slides and all I can say is WOW! REALLY IMPRESSIVE! I can't get over how wonderful these slides are. I have delivered a lot of performance management training over the years and I can say that this is certain to draw the audience in - in a totally new way. I can see why we are using m62 for our December training as well! Thank you again. You have made this a great and easy experience.”