This Collated Logistics PowerPoint slide demonstrates how businesses can save costs by taking a collated logistics approach.
Logistics charges can vary widely depending upon how the logistics are managed. With individual deliveries, there are charges associated with picking up the item, handling and sorting the item, storing and warehousing the item overnight, and also final delivery to the end location. All of these individual charges build up for the item on an individual delivery, as they all apply in full.
Another option however, is to use a collated logistics approach, where several items are collected from nearby locations and processed simultaneously. By bringing several items together, the individual charges can be spread across all the items together, reducing the overhead cost per item and so therefore reducing the total charge per item.
Login to your m62.net account to download the Collated Logistics PowerPoint slide.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training