Illustrated PowerPoint Timeline
These Illustrated Timeline PowerPoint slides show a series of images in a timeline, that can be used to show a process or sequence in images and photographs. The images are presented in a stylish polaroid-style frame, with smooth, elegant animations. The Illustrated Timeline slides are fully editable, and the user can add his or her own image to each polaroid.
Watch the video below for a tutorial demonstrating how to customise the Illustrated Timeline slides to add your own images.
All our PowerPoint slides are free. If you use one, please say thanks by sharing via Google+1, Twitter, or Facebook. Thank you!
2 Comments to Illustrated PowerPoint Timeline
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Angela Norton, Project Manager, Idis
m62 was the best of all the companies we looked at because there’s a great deal of intelligence behind the presentation theory, and it seemed to make absolute sense – both in terms of theory, and in what we were trying to achieve.