Leveraging Customer Relationships
These slides outline several different ways companies can work with customers to leverage the relationship in order to grow their business.
One key area where organisations can use customers is research. Customers can tell you how well you are doing, what you could do better, and whom you could be selling to that you are not selling to at the moment.
The other advantage of doing research with customers is that they are then thinking about you, and if they are thinking about you, they may well buy more from you.
Referrals are probably the most important way that customers can help businesses. The best way to get referrals is by making customers proud to be associated with your company. By attaining high numbers of good quality referrals, you can further grow your business.
To download the editable Levaraging Customer Relationships PowerPoint slides for use in your own presentations, please log in to your m62.net account or sign up for free access.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training