These PowerPoint slides demonstrate how using online training to train employees around the world can be more effective and more cost effective than traditional solutions.
For an international organisation with offices all over the world, training can be a problem as different courses are needed to cater for different languages and geographies. This makes training an expensive process to deliver that may not yield consistent results all areas.
With online training solutions, you can develop a single training course based on best practice and create multiple language options within it. As a result, you can implement consistently high quality training across a global base, more easily and more cost effectively, while being confident in it having a positive impact across your organisation.
To download these presentations, login to your m62.net account or sign up.
1 Comment to Online Training
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training