Sales Productivity Optimisation
In any sale, there are three key contributors to ensuring success: the wider organisation, the sales management team and the sales team actively working on the opportunity. If these different contributors do not work closely together and are not aligned, then the ultimate reward is relatively low. By working together in a much more collaborative way, the rewards generated can be significantly greater.
This impact can be magnified even more if multiple organisations, departments and teams all come together to work towards a common goal in a consistent way, creating far better results than any individual or small group could achieve alone.
To download the editable Sales Productivity Optimisation slides for use in your own presentations, please log in to your m62.net account or sign up for free access.
1 Comment to Sales Productivity Optimisation
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training