m62 produces bespoke visual medical presentations for a number of clients. By using visuals and animations instead of headings and bullet-points, these clients are able to communicate more effectively, and avoid boring their audience.
Here, we share some medical slides that demonstrate our approach. You are welcome to download and adapt these slides for use in your own PowerPoint presentations.
If you have some slides you want to see given the visual treatment, you could use our PowerPoint Clinic, or why not call us to discuss a small project?
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
I had used m62 for a previous project when we were bidding on a major opportunity. m62 made a significant difference to our proposal on that deal, and were instrumental in helping us secure a £20 million opportunity for HP. I absolutely wanted to repeat what had made us successful on the previous engagement, and m62 was a core part of that success.