m62 produces bespoke visual medical presentations for a number of clients. By using visuals and animations instead of headings and bullet-points, these clients are able to communicate more effectively, and avoid boring their audience.
Here, we share some medical slides that demonstrate our approach. You are welcome to download and adapt these slides for use in your own PowerPoint presentations.
If you have some slides you want to see given the visual treatment, you could use our PowerPoint Clinic, or why not call us to discuss a small project?
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
Our presentation now feels much more powerful, and more likely to be remembered. The message hasn’t changed in itself, but it is now much more precise. The way our points are visualised ensures that we are not tempted to waffle, or to read off the screen.