m62 produces bespoke visual medical presentations for a number of clients. By using visuals and animations instead of headings and bullet-points, these clients are able to communicate more effectively, and avoid boring their audience.
Here, we share some medical slides that demonstrate our approach. You are welcome to download and adapt these slides for use in your own PowerPoint presentations.
If you have some slides you want to see given the visual treatment, you could use our PowerPoint Clinic, or why not call us to discuss a small project?
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Douglas Ritchie, Business Development Director, Serco
The presentation was a resounding success, enabling us to engage with the audience, demonstrate our understanding of the brief, effectively communicate our value proposition – and ultimately, win the business.