‘Nick’ is a television channel for children in Germany, broadcast by MTV Networks.
This deck of slides demonstrates a lot of information presented visually. The graphs outline a rise in the number of households viewing the channel; a rise in market share; and a rise in the percentage of employee market. This data is compared to that of other channels in the market.
2 Comments to MTV Nick
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Debra Gold, Senior Partner, Mercer
The VP said we were fantastic, spot on with our messaging, listened carefully, were well prepared, and we acted as a cohesive team. It was really fun and we were all hugging on the way out – we’ve never felt like this before! Thank you so much for all of m62’s help.