‘Nick’ is a television channel for children in Germany, broadcast by MTV Networks.
This deck of slides demonstrates a lot of information presented visually. The graphs outline a rise in the number of households viewing the channel; a rise in market share; and a rise in the percentage of employee market. This data is compared to that of other channels in the market.
2 Comments to MTV Nick
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Douglas Ritchie, Business Development Director, Serco
The presentation was a resounding success, enabling us to engage with the audience, demonstrate our understanding of the brief, effectively communicate our value proposition – and ultimately, win the business.