Sanofi Aventis, a leading global pharmaceutical company, contributes to improving life by providing a broad offering of medicines, vaccines, and integrated healthcare solutions adapted to local needs and means. R&D teams work on a global approach to patients, offering innovative therapeutic strategies in thrombosis, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, vaccines, oncology, the central nervous system disorders and internal medicine.
Sanofi-aventis totalled a full year sales of 27. 6 billion of euros in 2008.
4 Comments to Sanofi Aventis
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Steve Wood, CEO, Informavores
The slides m62 produced for us are completely different to the ones we had before, and so much better. Before, we didn’t have a clear view or direction regarding the message we wanted to get across. Customers now find the concept of business orchestration much easier to understand.