Hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2003
This Hyperlinks PowerPoint tutorial teaches the basics of creating and using hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2003 to create a presentation that can be presented in an interactive way.
The most basic way of introducing interactivity in a PowerPoint presentation is to learn how to skip to specific slides within a presentation using keyboard shortcuts. Far more impressive, and what we focus on here, is to set up simple hyperlinks to navigate to other slides without interrupting a slideshow.
Watch this tutorial to learn the basics of hyperlinking in PowerPoint 2003:
If you feel ready for the next step in hyperlinking, take a look at our Advanced Hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2003 tutorial.
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training