Hyperlinks – PowerPoint 2007
This Hyperlinks PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use hyperlinking functions in PowerPoint 2007. Using these functions, presenters can create fully interactive presentations that allow easy navigation, through the presentation, to content that is relevant to the audience, helping to improve audience engagement and resulting in a more effective presentation.
This tutorial takes the viewer through the process of setting up hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2007.
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training