Hyperlinks – PowerPoint 2007
This Hyperlinks PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use hyperlinking functions in PowerPoint 2007. Using these functions, presenters can create fully interactive presentations that allow easy navigation, through the presentation, to content that is relevant to the audience, helping to improve audience engagement and resulting in a more effective presentation.
This tutorial takes the viewer through the process of setting up hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2007.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Staff within the university are now using a lot of the slides m62 produced in their internal communications to wider audiences. This is a real advantage that we received from m62: we didn’t just get the initial impact, but we also got collateral material we could reuse in multiple other scenarios.