Hyperlinks – PowerPoint 2007
This Hyperlinks PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use hyperlinking functions in PowerPoint 2007. Using these functions, presenters can create fully interactive presentations that allow easy navigation, through the presentation, to content that is relevant to the audience, helping to improve audience engagement and resulting in a more effective presentation.
This tutorial takes the viewer through the process of setting up hyperlinks in PowerPoint 2007.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
The training course too exceeded expectations. Not only did we leave better presenters, but we came away understanding the actual psychology of presenting. I am confident that we can now use dual encoding and VCD to imbed whatever we choose into the minds of our audiences.