Self-running Presentations – PowerPoint 2007
This Self-running Presentations PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to create presentations that run automatically without the need for a presenter. These are a very specialist form of presentation, where there cannot be a presenter present and where the slides make sense in their own right. This PowerPoint 2007 tutorial focuses primarily on the use of automatic and timed slide transitions.
Using these techniques, presenters can create fast paced high impact presentations that run automatically. They can be sent directly to audiences to view in their own time, or be used as a demonstration or marketing tool, to cause someone to seek further details in a presenter-led presentation.
2 Comments to Self-running Presentations – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training