Advanced Animation Timeline – PowerPoint 2007
This Advanced Animation PowerPoint tutorial shows how PowerPoint 2007 users can customise the timing of the animations within their presentations using the advanced timeline, which allows detailed changes to animation timing, duration and sequencing. See when all of your animations will play relative to each other in one graphical view for easier control over complex animation sequences, and apply these to self-running presentations.
This Advanced Animation Timeline PowerPoint 2007 tutorial demonstrates how to use the advanced timeline functions to precisely time your presentation’s animations.
2 Comments to Advanced Animation Timeline – PowerPoint 2007
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paulette Johnson, Business Development and Marketing Lead, Notts Healthcare
Having m62 create a value proposition for us was very useful, and it is something we have utilised since – we have built on it and used it as a backbone for further campaigns and messaging.