Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on animating AutoShapes in PowerPoint 2007.
Watch the Animating Autoshapes PowerPoint tutorial to learn how to apply custom animations to AutoShapes, with an m62 slide as an example.
4 Comments to Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
I had used m62 for a previous project when we were bidding on a major opportunity. m62 made a significant difference to our proposal on that deal, and were instrumental in helping us secure a £20 million opportunity for HP. I absolutely wanted to repeat what had made us successful on the previous engagement, and m62 was a core part of that success.