Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on animating AutoShapes in PowerPoint 2007.
Watch the Animating Autoshapes PowerPoint tutorial to learn how to apply custom animations to AutoShapes, with an m62 slide as an example.
4 Comments to Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Angela Norton, Project Manager, Idis
What we liked was the m62 approach in terms of working with its clients to develop key messages and then progressing to the storyboard and design stages. It was clear that message was the most important element in the presentation, and the design element was created to support this.