Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on animating AutoShapes in PowerPoint 2007.
Watch the Animating Autoshapes PowerPoint tutorial to learn how to apply custom animations to AutoShapes, with an m62 slide as an example.
4 Comments to Animating Autoshapes – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Staff within the university are now using a lot of the slides m62 produced in their internal communications to wider audiences. This is a real advantage that we received from m62: we didn’t just get the initial impact, but we also got collateral material we could reuse in multiple other scenarios.