Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
Grow/shrink animations in PowerPoint can be used to increase or decrease the size of an object during a slide show, which can be put to a number of different uses. Grow animations can be used to emphasise one company outperforming another, or to show changes of growth in bar charts.
This Grow/Shrink animations PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use grow/shrink animations and offers examples for some of the applications, with tips to maximise the animation’s impact.
11 Comments to Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Martin Hawkins, Executive Director, Sun Branding Solutions
The finished presentation looks much more impressive. m62 replaced the text with professional looking images that convey our message visually. Our presenters now find it much easier to get our point across clearly, and feel far more confident presenting with the knowledge that they have good slides behind them.