Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
Grow/shrink animations in PowerPoint can be used to increase or decrease the size of an object during a slide show, which can be put to a number of different uses. Grow animations can be used to emphasise one company outperforming another, or to show changes of growth in bar charts.
This Grow/Shrink animations PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use grow/shrink animations and offers examples for some of the applications, with tips to maximise the animation’s impact.
11 Comments to Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
We’re delighted with the finished presentation. It has been extremely well received by audiences. The use of graphics instead of text definitely increases retention rates and it always amazes me how many people remember certain slides.