Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
Grow/shrink animations in PowerPoint can be used to increase or decrease the size of an object during a slide show, which can be put to a number of different uses. Grow animations can be used to emphasise one company outperforming another, or to show changes of growth in bar charts.
This Grow/Shrink animations PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use grow/shrink animations and offers examples for some of the applications, with tips to maximise the animation’s impact.
11 Comments to Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Malcolm Smith, Burgis & Bullock
The whole process was quick and easy. We’ve gone from using bullet points to using graphics in many different ways, to illustrate our messages. It’s a nice feeling to get up to present with slides that are more professionally produced.