Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
Grow/shrink animations in PowerPoint can be used to increase or decrease the size of an object during a slide show, which can be put to a number of different uses. Grow animations can be used to emphasise one company outperforming another, or to show changes of growth in bar charts.
This Grow/Shrink animations PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use grow/shrink animations and offers examples for some of the applications, with tips to maximise the animation’s impact.
11 Comments to Grow/Shrink Animations – PowerPoint 2007
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paul Armson, Prestwood Software
The presentation was slick and polished – it really looked professional. The slides demonstrated the message, making it clear and easy to understand; particularly the complicated graph, which was broken down into simple steps. Much nicer to watch than slide after slide of bullet points! It really did look great.