Highlighting Objects – PowerPoint 2007
This PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to highlight objects on a slide in PowerPoint 2007, using a variety of different techniques to make specific elements on a slide stand out. These include graphic objects, emphasis animations such as change fill colour and transparency, and using trasparent overlays. Using these techniques, presenters can actively draw the audience’s attention to critical elements of a slide and enhance the story being told.
Watch the Highlighting Objects PowerPoint Tutorial:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Simon Cohen, Head of UK Channel Sales, Condeco
The presentation went very well. I can honestly say it’s the best set of slides that I have presented in front of. Great work for such a short space of time. At the end of the afternoon, people were queuing up to talk to me and ask me more questions, so clearly the presentation had an impact. Thanks again and nice work!