Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Fin Farrelly, Marketing Manager, Airedale
m62 was the only agency in the market that would analyse our information with fresh eyes and look at our presentation from a psychological perspective. There are other agencies out there, but no one else who really strives to make presentations truly more effective, and not just prettier.