Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paulette Johnson, Business Development, Nottinghamshire Healthcare
The training too proved really productive – our staff found it really useful that they were given a one to one coaching session within the training, and got a lot out of the final coaching workshop too.