Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paul Armson, Prestwood Software
The presentation was slick and polished – it really looked professional. The slides demonstrated the message, making it clear and easy to understand; particularly the complicated graph, which was broken down into simple steps. Much nicer to watch than slide after slide of bullet points! It really did look great.