Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Miller, Head of Managed Print Services, Concept Group
Given that all of our competitors were existing providers for the company whose business we were bidding for, it’s pretty powerful that we then went on to win the bid. m62′s contribution was hugely significant to our win. Our message came across much, much clearer than it did for the other companies. Six months later, audience members can still recall elements of that presentation specifically!