Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training