Motion Path Effects
This Motion Path PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to move objects in PowerPoint using motion path effects.
Motion path effects are a custom animation effect, which is useful for moving objects around the screen.
The PowerPoint tutorial shows how to select the motion path animation effect, how to control timing and direction, and how to sequence with other animation effects.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Cindy Simpson, Sodexo
I sincerely appreciate all your team did and the process defined by m62 that ensures focus on client value (benefits, not features) [...] Ultimately the outcome was fabulous. The final presentation helped us to tell a powerful story, “Why Sodexo?”, and why we were the best choice for our prospect. Both the presentation and coaching by the m62 team during practice helped to keep us focused and on track. The imagery did what we had hoped by evoking emotion and conveying our story in a way words could not.