PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the way PowerPoint 2010 allows presenters to transition between slides during presentations. Featuring new, more graphically exciting transition effects, PowerPoint 2010 offers presenters a number of interesting ways to cleverly transition between slides, including full slide transitions and content only transitions.
This PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions tutorial demonstrates the new ways presenters can transition between slides.
61 Comments to PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Miller, Head of Managed Print Services, Concept Group
What we noticed above all else was the quality of m62 staff. Everyone we worked with, from consultancy to design, was extremely professional and bright, and grasped the concept of what we were trying to do very quickly. There’s nothing more frustrating than having a clear grasp of your own concepts when other people don’t – but that definitely was not the case with m62.