PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the way PowerPoint 2010 allows presenters to transition between slides during presentations. Featuring new, more graphically exciting transition effects, PowerPoint 2010 offers presenters a number of interesting ways to cleverly transition between slides, including full slide transitions and content only transitions.
This PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions tutorial demonstrates the new ways presenters can transition between slides.
61 Comments to PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
Our presentation now feels much more powerful, and more likely to be remembered. The message hasn’t changed in itself, but it is now much more precise. The way our points are visualised ensures that we are not tempted to waffle, or to read off the screen.