PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the way PowerPoint 2010 allows presenters to transition between slides during presentations. Featuring new, more graphically exciting transition effects, PowerPoint 2010 offers presenters a number of interesting ways to cleverly transition between slides, including full slide transitions and content only transitions.
This PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions tutorial demonstrates the new ways presenters can transition between slides.
59 Comments to PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Gary Boyes, Sales Director, NorthgateArinso
m62 has been able to quickly interpret our proposition, understand, and articulate our values in a way we had not considered previously. The end result is not just a presentation: it’s a new approach, a new methodology and a new belief. We can now truly demonstrate the benefits of our service and our key differentiators.