PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the way PowerPoint 2010 allows presenters to transition between slides during presentations. Featuring new, more graphically exciting transition effects, PowerPoint 2010 offers presenters a number of interesting ways to cleverly transition between slides, including full slide transitions and content only transitions.
This PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions tutorial demonstrates the new ways presenters can transition between slides.
59 Comments to PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Angela Norton, Project Manager, Idis
What we liked was the m62 approach in terms of working with its clients to develop key messages and then progressing to the storyboard and design stages. It was clear that message was the most important element in the presentation, and the design element was created to support this.