PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
This PowerPoint tutorial focuses on the way PowerPoint 2010 allows presenters to transition between slides during presentations. Featuring new, more graphically exciting transition effects, PowerPoint 2010 offers presenters a number of interesting ways to cleverly transition between slides, including full slide transitions and content only transitions.
This PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions tutorial demonstrates the new ways presenters can transition between slides.
61 Comments to PowerPoint 2010 Slide Transitions
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Buckley, CEO and Founding Partner, Calltracks Ltd
m62 are simply PowerPoint gurus. They made our message so, so simple and straightforward and just brought it to life. Now I’ve done the training course, I look at our past presentations and cringe… I’m a very happy customer! m62 are just excellent. Five star – can’t be beaten. The service, the product, the knowledge – excellent to all of the above!