Formatting Templates – PowerPoint 2007
This Formatting Templates PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to format and edit the template for a presentation. This includes using the slide master view and design view to edit the layout, theme, background and page setup of the slide. Presenters can set up templates to quickly and easily create a standard and consistent look and feel across all their slides and all their presentations, giving a much more professional appearance to their presentations.
Watch the Formatting Templates PowerPoint 2007 tutorial:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Buckley, CEO and Founding Partner, Calltracks Ltd
m62 are simply PowerPoint gurus. They made our message so, so simple and straightforward and just brought it to life. Now I’ve done the training course, I look at our past presentations and cringe… I’m a very happy customer! m62 are just excellent. Five star – can’t be beaten. The service, the product, the knowledge – excellent to all of the above!