Formatting Templates – PowerPoint 2007
This Formatting Templates PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to format and edit the template for a presentation. This includes using the slide master view and design view to edit the layout, theme, background and page setup of the slide. Presenters can set up templates to quickly and easily create a standard and consistent look and feel across all their slides and all their presentations, giving a much more professional appearance to their presentations.
Watch the Formatting Templates PowerPoint 2007 tutorial:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
Our presentation now feels much more powerful, and more likely to be remembered. The message hasn’t changed in itself, but it is now much more precise. The way our points are visualised ensures that we are not tempted to waffle, or to read off the screen.