Layering Objects – PowerPoint 2007
This Layering Objects PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to order objects in different layers in PowerPoint 2007. Presenters can use the layering function in PowerPoint 2007 to order objects on a slide relative to each other, and manipulate the layers that these objects are in to ensure that objects are always clearly seen by the audience, as well as creating a wide range of different graphics.
Watch the Layering Objects PowerPoint 2007 tutorial to learn how to utilise this function.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Douglas Ritchie, Business Development Director, Serco
The presentation created by m62 was dynamic, unique and really grabbed the audience’s attention. Through the initial and incredibly detailed planning sessions we were able to establish a really clear idea of what we wanted to cover and how it should be conveyed.