SmartArt – PowerPoint 2007
PowerPoint 2007 allows the insertion of SmartArt, which enables the user to easily create and animate a variety of different graphics.
This PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use SmartArt in PowerPoint 2007. The SmartArt tutorial covers how to create SmartArt from a variety of different templates and then how to edit, format and animate the SmartArt so that it can be effectively incorporated into a presentation.
Watch this SmartArt PowerPoint 2007 tutorial:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Steve Wood, CEO, Informavores
The slides m62 produced for us are completely different to the ones we had before, and so much better. Before, we didn’t have a clear view or direction regarding the message we wanted to get across. Customers now find the concept of business orchestration much easier to understand.