SmartArt – PowerPoint 2007
PowerPoint 2007 allows the insertion of SmartArt, which enables the user to easily create and animate a variety of different graphics.
This PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use SmartArt in PowerPoint 2007. The SmartArt tutorial covers how to create SmartArt from a variety of different templates and then how to edit, format and animate the SmartArt so that it can be effectively incorporated into a presentation.
Watch this SmartArt PowerPoint 2007 tutorial:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Buckley, CEO and Founding Partner, Calltracks Ltd
The m62 training really helped us understand why things are done in a certain way. We definitely saw a huge benefit in it – it totally changed the way we present. In fact, every new salesperson that we get on board will now be sent on the m62 Killer Presentations training course.