SmartArt – PowerPoint 2007
PowerPoint 2007 allows the insertion of SmartArt, which enables the user to easily create and animate a variety of different graphics.
This PowerPoint tutorial looks at how to use SmartArt in PowerPoint 2007. The SmartArt tutorial covers how to create SmartArt from a variety of different templates and then how to edit, format and animate the SmartArt so that it can be effectively incorporated into a presentation.
Watch this SmartArt PowerPoint 2007 tutorial:
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Douglas Ritchie, Business Development Director, Serco
The presentation created by m62 was dynamic, unique and really grabbed the audience’s attention. Through the initial and incredibly detailed planning sessions we were able to establish a really clear idea of what we wanted to cover and how it should be conveyed.