General PowerPoint Help
Are you having issues with PowerPoint, and want some advice?
Here is the place to ask general PowerPoint questions not specific to an edition to PowerPoint. Want some advice on what colours to use together on a slide? Want to know what image resolution is most suitable? Or just generally have a PowerPoint issue that you’d like us to solve? You’ve come to the right place.
Leave a comment below and one of our PowerPoint experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Please provide as much detail as possible to aid the process!
27 Comments to General PowerPoint Help
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Whenever I look at doing major pitches for large pieces of business in the future, investment in m62 services will be a no-brainer. Value added to the pitch is absolutely tangible. For me it should be a core part of our approach for any significant opportunity.