Grids & Guides – PowerPoint 2007
This Grids and Guides tutorial demonstrates how PowerPoint 2007 enables users to align objects using either a static grid system across the entire slide, or to position objects in relation to each other in a more flexible manner with guides. The grid and guides can be used to ensure accurate placement, whilst saving the user time and effort.
The PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use these features within PowerPoint 2007.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training