Grids & Guides – PowerPoint 2007
This Grids and Guides tutorial demonstrates how PowerPoint 2007 enables users to align objects using either a static grid system across the entire slide, or to position objects in relation to each other in a more flexible manner with guides. The grid and guides can be used to ensure accurate placement, whilst saving the user time and effort.
The PowerPoint tutorial demonstrates how to use these features within PowerPoint 2007.
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Gary Boyes, Sales Director, NorthgateArinso
m62 has been able to quickly interpret our proposition, understand, and articulate our values in a way we had not considered previously. The end result is not just a presentation: it’s a new approach, a new methodology and a new belief. We can now truly demonstrate the benefits of our service and our key differentiators.