PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
Users no longer have to waste time cropping and editing an image after using Function > F11 to paste a screenshot onto a slide. PowerPoint 2010 enables the user to insert a slide-sized screenshot of any open program from directly within PowerPoint, with the bottom taskbar already edited out.
Watch this Inserting a Screenshot tutorial to learn how PowerPoint 2010 has greatly simplified this function.
1 Comment to PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Adrianne Carter, General Manager, SBXL
Our presentation now feels much more powerful, and more likely to be remembered. The message hasn’t changed in itself, but it is now much more precise. The way our points are visualised ensures that we are not tempted to waffle, or to read off the screen.