PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
Users no longer have to waste time cropping and editing an image after using Function > F11 to paste a screenshot onto a slide. PowerPoint 2010 enables the user to insert a slide-sized screenshot of any open program from directly within PowerPoint, with the bottom taskbar already edited out.
Watch this Inserting a Screenshot tutorial to learn how PowerPoint 2010 has greatly simplified this function.
1 Comment to PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
Our story is now told in a way that really helps to demonstrate our core values. It was well worth reworking our messaging. The finished presentation communicates across all channels – audience members don’t need to be technically proficient to understand it and the benefits of working with us.