PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
Users no longer have to waste time cropping and editing an image after using Function > F11 to paste a screenshot onto a slide. PowerPoint 2010 enables the user to insert a slide-sized screenshot of any open program from directly within PowerPoint, with the bottom taskbar already edited out.
Watch this Inserting a Screenshot tutorial to learn how PowerPoint 2010 has greatly simplified this function.
1 Comment to PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Martin Hawkins, Executive Director, Sun Branding Solutions
The finished presentation looks much more impressive. m62 replaced the text with professional looking images that convey our message visually. Our presenters now find it much easier to get our point across clearly, and feel far more confident presenting with the knowledge that they have good slides behind them.