PowerPoint 2010: Inserting a Screenshot
Users no longer have to waste time cropping and editing an image after using Function > F11 to paste a screenshot onto a slide. PowerPoint 2010 enables the user to insert a slide-sized screenshot of any open program from directly within PowerPoint, with the bottom taskbar already edited out.
Watch this Inserting a Screenshot tutorial to learn how PowerPoint 2010 has greatly simplified this function.
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training