PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
PowerPoint’s video capabilities have come on leaps and bounds – you can now edit videos directly within PowerPoint. This PowerPoint 2010 Movie Editing tutorial details how to adjust a video’s length, and how to use movie bookmarks to trigger animations on a slide.
Watch this PowerPoint 2010 tutorial to see how editing movies within PowerPoint can make your presentations more engaging.
2 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
I can definitely say that we got sales because of it. In fact, we haven’t been knocked out of the bidding for any of the pitches that we’ve been presenting for. Two of our customers have said that it’s the best presentation they’ve ever seen!