PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
PowerPoint’s video capabilities have come on leaps and bounds – you can now edit videos directly within PowerPoint. This PowerPoint 2010 Movie Editing tutorial details how to adjust a video’s length, and how to use movie bookmarks to trigger animations on a slide.
Watch this PowerPoint 2010 tutorial to see how editing movies within PowerPoint can make your presentations more engaging.
2 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
We’re delighted with the finished presentation. It has been extremely well received by audiences. The use of graphics instead of text definitely increases retention rates and it always amazes me how many people remember certain slides.