PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
PowerPoint’s video capabilities have come on leaps and bounds – you can now edit videos directly within PowerPoint. This PowerPoint 2010 Movie Editing tutorial details how to adjust a video’s length, and how to use movie bookmarks to trigger animations on a slide.
Watch this PowerPoint 2010 tutorial to see how editing movies within PowerPoint can make your presentations more engaging.
2 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Movie Editing
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training