PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union Subtract
Want to show a lock and key effect, but having difficulty getting the two shapes to match? PowerPoint 2010 now allows the user to use one shape as a template to make a cut in another shape. This tutorial details how to use this function in a useful real-life example.
Watch this PowerPoint 2010 tutorial to see the new Shape Union Subtract tool in action.
2 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union Subtract
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training