PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union
Struggling to edit grouped objects in order to make them look like one shape? In PowerPoint 2010, the user can fuse two or more shapes together to create his or her own custom shapes.
This PowerPoint 2010 tutorial shows where the Shape Union tool can be found, and how it can be used.
4 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Martin Hawkins, Executive Director, Sun Branding Solutions
The finished presentation looks much more impressive. m62 replaced the text with professional looking images that convey our message visually. Our presenters now find it much easier to get our point across clearly, and feel far more confident presenting with the knowledge that they have good slides behind them.