PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union
Struggling to edit grouped objects in order to make them look like one shape? In PowerPoint 2010, the user can fuse two or more shapes together to create his or her own custom shapes.
This PowerPoint 2010 tutorial shows where the Shape Union tool can be found, and how it can be used.
6 Comments to PowerPoint 2010: Shape Union
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paulette Johnson, Business Development and Marketing Lead, Notts Healthcare
Having m62 create a value proposition for us was very useful, and it is something we have utilised since – we have built on it and used it as a backbone for further campaigns and messaging.