PowerPoint Toolbar Customisation
Always groping through the menus for the same commands? Always drawing arrows and tired of hunting through the menus? Always need the spellchecker on hand, or the Hyperlink tool one click away? Watch this short tutorial to find out how to customise your PowerPoint 2003 interface so that the tools you use most often are within easy reach every time you open up the program.
This PowerPoint Toolbar Customisation tutorial demonstrates how to create a custom toolbar and embed different menus into the PowerPoint screen.
Leave a comment:
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
I had used m62 for a previous project when we were bidding on a major opportunity. m62 made a significant difference to our proposal on that deal, and were instrumental in helping us secure a £20 million opportunity for HP. I absolutely wanted to repeat what had made us successful on the previous engagement, and m62 was a core part of that success.