Presentation Questions and Answers
When we deliver a presentation, most of us have messages we want to convey but when it comes to answering questions, we become reactive and defensive – taking each question as it comes, and hoping we don’t mess up.
Proper preparation for presentation Q&A takes time. A long list of possible questions. Forethought and consideration. Answers linked to the value proposition. Actually having a value proposition. Slides to accompany answers, where visual aids will help.
This section gives presenters advice on how to prepare for, and handle, presentation questions and answers (Q&A)
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Buckley, CEO and Founding Partner, Calltracks Ltd
We delivered the presentation to our majority shareholders today, and they were speechless, blown away. It’s almost unheard of, isn’t it – a presentation that’s actually interesting? We really stand out now – which is what we set out to do.