Presentation Questions and Answers
When we deliver a presentation, most of us have messages we want to convey but when it comes to answering questions, we become reactive and defensive – taking each question as it comes, and hoping we don’t mess up.
Proper preparation for presentation Q&A takes time. A long list of possible questions. Forethought and consideration. Answers linked to the value proposition. Actually having a value proposition. Slides to accompany answers, where visual aids will help.
This section gives presenters advice on how to prepare for, and handle, presentation questions and answers (Q&A)
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Staff within the university are now using a lot of the slides m62 produced in their internal communications to wider audiences. This is a real advantage that we received from m62: we didn’t just get the initial impact, but we also got collateral material we could reuse in multiple other scenarios.