Presentation Questions and Answers
When we deliver a presentation, most of us have messages we want to convey but when it comes to answering questions, we become reactive and defensive – taking each question as it comes, and hoping we don’t mess up.
Proper preparation for presentation Q&A takes time. A long list of possible questions. Forethought and consideration. Answers linked to the value proposition. Actually having a value proposition. Slides to accompany answers, where visual aids will help.
This section gives presenters advice on how to prepare for, and handle, presentation questions and answers (Q&A)
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Simon Cohen, Head of UK Channel Sales, Condeco
The presentation went very well. I can honestly say it’s the best set of slides that I have presented in front of. Great work for such a short space of time. At the end of the afternoon, people were queuing up to talk to me and ask me more questions, so clearly the presentation had an impact. Thanks again and nice work!