Course – Presentation Skills
Hard Skills Programme: Killer Presentations Course
- Duration: 2 days inc. overnight work (2 hours prep)
- Format: Plenary session, breakout groups,
- Teaching Ratios: 1 facilitator to 6 to 8 delegates
- Type: Open or In house
To enable delegates to deliver more engaging, more memorable and therefore more effective presentations.
The course is designed for senior customer facing executives in either sales, training or management roles.
By the end of the course you will:
- Know what makes a presentation great for the audience
- Know how to prepare for a presentation
- Understand how to maximise the audience’s recall of your presentation
- Know how to make presentations Engaging and Memorable
- Be able to present using Visual Cognitive DissonanceTM based slides
- Day 1
- Half-day classroom teaching.
- Half-day group exercises.
- Day 2
- Three-quarter-day workgroups.
- Quarter-day classroom
- Visual Cognitive DissonanceTM
- Passive Mnemonic ProcessesTM
- Cognitive Load Theory
- Dual Encoding
- Visual Segue
- Directed Attention
- 4D presenting
- Structuring presentations
I believe that the m62 Killer Presentations training is key to understand what you need to do differently if you really want a change in presenting behaviour. The training is very fact-driven, and really changes the presenter mindset [...] it was the training that helped the change in mindset of our sales force, which was really key for Intergraph.
Sally Bos, Senior Marketing Manager at Intergraph Europe
4 Comments to Course – Presentation Skills
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training