The business world is changing. Outbound sales are high cost for low effectiveness. The marketplace is saturated, and prospects now expect to find their own information, and make their own decisions. So how can your salespeople engage with prospects in this day and age, when they don’t even think that they need you?
Sales 2.0 involves using a range of different media to engage with prospects, building productive, rewarding relationships. Utilise the new technologies available to provide your prospects with the information they need, and offer them support when they are ready – and sales will become quicker, easier, and much more cost-effective.
These slides are only available to download for registered users.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Malcolm Smith, Burgis & Bullock
The whole process was quick and easy. We’ve gone from using bullet points to using graphics in many different ways, to illustrate our messages. It’s a nice feeling to get up to present with slides that are more professionally produced.