Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
Leave a comment:
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Debra Gold, Senior Partner, Mercer
The VP said we were fantastic, spot on with our messaging, listened carefully, were well prepared, and we acted as a cohesive team. It was really fun and we were all hugging on the way out – we’ve never felt like this before! Thank you so much for all of m62’s help.