Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Edward Balchon, Malcolm Pirnie
Working through the questions and undergoing a process of laying our presentation bare to the experts at m62 was a hugely beneficial process. It enabled us to clarify numerous points in terms of how they are received, which ultimately has led to an end result which suits a far broader range of audiences.