Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Juliet Glendinning, Communications Consultant, Police Mutual
m62 really helped bring our points to life, offering the audience interesting and engaging 3D visuals. Static images wouldn’t have demonstrated our processes and strategies anywhere near as visually and simply. m62 used techniques to make the presentation engaging, so that the audience would focus on the key points and data all day – something that proved extremely useful.