Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Colin Carr, Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust
I have never felt so confident giving a presentation – the coaching and rehearsing sessions we received were brilliant; it has completely changed the way that we, as a team, approach presentations. The graphics on-screen and the way that the team deliver presentations works extremely well – and the way that our speakers now command the room is outstanding.