Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Staff within the university are now using a lot of the slides m62 produced in their internal communications to wider audiences. This is a real advantage that we received from m62: we didn’t just get the initial impact, but we also got collateral material we could reuse in multiple other scenarios.