Visual Cognitive Dissonance
This video, delivered by m62 Founder and CEO Nicholas Oulton and powered by view62, explains the principles of Visual Cognitive Dissonance.
Want to learn more about Visual Cognitive Dissonance? Read the study conducted by m62 and the University of Central Lancashire here.
2 Comments to Visual Cognitive Dissonance
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Shepherd, Sales Director, Dukes of London
The presentation looks professional and of course “the proof of the pudding is in the eating” – just a day after completion of m62’s work we won a very large tender with our pitch! A huge thank you to m62 for creating a presentation that not only looks great, but gives us the confidence to win business.