Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
Featured - Presentation Optimisation. Seven tips to help presenters make the most of their PowerPoint presentation material with our presentation optimisation techniques.Presentation Theory
Featured - The last in a series of four episodes of the Killer Presentation Series, this edition focuses on how using the right visuals makes your presentation engaging and memorable. Presentation Theory
24th September - Video: When Is a Sales Presentation Not a Sales Presentation?
25th July - How can video presentations be used at different stages of the sales cycle to drive leads forward and ensure repeat business?Presentation Skills
16th April - When working on a high stakes pitch, it’s all too easy to focus on the endgame and lose track of the finer points. Here m62 highlights the dangers.Presentation Skills
31st October - Pitching without the right tools leaves presenters unprepared, and audiences underwhelmed. What are the best types of sales tools for presenters? Presentation Skills
9th October - In the second story in our Sales Tips Learnt Firsthand series, a salesperson reveals how she learnt to better qualify prospects as technology advanced.Presentation Skills
20th September - Should presenters ditch a structured presentation for a visual conversation approach, or should they focus on delivering their key messages?Presentation Theory
16th August - Chas Williams provides some techniques for presenters on how to cope with adrenalin when opening and closing presentations.Presentation Skills
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Paulette Johnson, Business Development and Marketing Lead, Notts Healthcare
The presentation delivery went really well, and we were successful in winning the bid. The audience feedback was that it was the best presentation they’d ever seen, and that the information conveyed had been an influencing factor in comparing us to our competition