Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
Featured - Presentation Optimisation. Seven tips to help presenters make the most of their PowerPoint presentation material with our presentation optimisation techniques.Presentation Theory
Featured - The last in a series of four episodes of the Killer Presentation Series, this edition focuses on how using the right visuals makes your presentation engaging and memorable. Presentation Theory
24th September - The corporate presentation, or credentials presentation, is hard to get right. Ten tips for those developing a corporate presentation.Presentation Theory
18th September - Not all visual aids are effective. Here we highlight the seven worst types of PowerPoint slides. Avoid these PowerPoint presentation design mistakes.Presentation Theory
18th September - What makes a PowerPoint presentation effective? The seven aspects of highly effective presentations, for those who want to become better presenters.Presentation Theory
1st July - It can be daunting to learn you’re going to present to an entirely new audience. How can you go about impressing an audience you don’t know?Presentation Theory
24th September - Video: When Is a Sales Presentation Not a Sales Presentation?
25th July - How can video presentations be used at different stages of the sales cycle to drive leads forward and ensure repeat business?Presentation Skills
16th April - When working on a high stakes pitch, it’s all too easy to focus on the endgame and lose track of the finer points. Here m62 highlights the dangers.Presentation Skills
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Cindy Simpson, Sodexo
I sincerely appreciate all your team did and the process defined by m62 that ensures focus on client value (benefits, not features) [...] Ultimately the outcome was fabulous. The final presentation helped us to tell a powerful story, “Why Sodexo?”, and why we were the best choice for our prospect. Both the presentation and coaching by the m62 team during practice helped to keep us focused and on track. The imagery did what we had hoped by evoking emotion and conveying our story in a way words could not.