Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
Featured - Presentation Optimisation. Seven tips to help presenters make the most of their PowerPoint presentation material with our presentation optimisation techniques.Presentation Theory
Featured - The last in a series of four episodes of the Killer Presentation Series, this edition focuses on how using the right visuals makes your presentation engaging and memorable. Presentation Theory
16th April - When working on a high stakes pitch, it’s all too easy to focus on the endgame and lose track of the finer points. Here m62 highlights the dangers.Presentation Skills
31st October - Pitching without the right tools leaves presenters unprepared, and audiences underwhelmed. What are the best types of sales tools for presenters? Presentation Skills
9th October - In the second story in our Sales Tips Learnt Firsthand series, a salesperson reveals how she learnt to better qualify prospects as technology advanced.Presentation Skills
20th September - Should presenters ditch a structured presentation for a visual conversation approach, or should they focus on delivering their key messages?Presentation Theory
16th August - Chas Williams provides some techniques for presenters on how to cope with adrenalin when opening and closing presentations.Presentation Skills
9th August - The first in our series of Sales Tips Learnt Firsthand comes from a member of m62′s sales team, who learnt a valuable lesson on PowerPoint versions.Presentation Skills
31st July - The iPad has taken the place of laptops for tech-savvy presenters, with many hailing it as the ultimate tool for interactive presenting. But is this hype deserved?Presentation Skills
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Brian Fenix, Client Principal, Hewlett-Packard
Staff within the university are now using a lot of the slides m62 produced in their internal communications to wider audiences. This is a real advantage that we received from m62: we didn’t just get the initial impact, but we also got collateral material we could reuse in multiple other scenarios.