Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
Featured - Presentation Optimisation. Seven tips to help presenters make the most of their PowerPoint presentation material with our presentation optimisation techniques.Presentation Theory
Featured - The last in a series of four episodes of the Killer Presentation Series, this edition focuses on how using the right visuals makes your presentation engaging and memorable. Presentation Theory
1st July - It can be daunting to learn you’re going to present to an entirely new audience. How can you go about impressing an audience you don’t know?Presentation Theory
24th September - Video: When Is a Sales Presentation Not a Sales Presentation?
25th July - How can video presentations be used at different stages of the sales cycle to drive leads forward and ensure repeat business?Presentation Skills
16th April - When working on a high stakes pitch, it’s all too easy to focus on the endgame and lose track of the finer points. Here m62 highlights the dangers.Presentation Skills
31st October - Pitching without the right tools leaves presenters unprepared, and audiences underwhelmed. What are the best types of sales tools for presenters? Presentation Skills
9th October - In the second story in our Sales Tips Learnt Firsthand series, a salesperson reveals how she learnt to better qualify prospects as technology advanced.Presentation Skills
20th September - Should presenters ditch a structured presentation for a visual conversation approach, or should they focus on delivering their key messages?Presentation Theory
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Nick Cvetkovic, Sales Director of Retail & Sports Systems
I can definitely say that we got sales because of it. In fact, we haven’t been knocked out of the bidding for any of the pitches that we’ve been presenting for. Two of our customers have said that it’s the best presentation they’ve ever seen!