Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
Featured - Presentation Optimisation. Seven tips to help presenters make the most of their PowerPoint presentation material with our presentation optimisation techniques.Presentation Theory
Featured - The last in a series of four episodes of the Killer Presentation Series, this edition focuses on how using the right visuals makes your presentation engaging and memorable. Presentation Theory
24th September - The corporate presentation, or credentials presentation, is hard to get right. Ten tips for those developing a corporate presentation.Presentation Theory
18th September - Not all visual aids are effective. Here we highlight the seven worst types of PowerPoint slides. Avoid these PowerPoint presentation design mistakes.Presentation Theory
18th September - What makes a PowerPoint presentation effective? The seven aspects of highly effective presentations, for those who want to become better presenters.Presentation Theory
1st July - It can be daunting to learn you’re going to present to an entirely new audience. How can you go about impressing an audience you don’t know?Presentation Theory
24th September - Video: When Is a Sales Presentation Not a Sales Presentation?
25th July - How can video presentations be used at different stages of the sales cycle to drive leads forward and ensure repeat business?Presentation Skills
16th April - When working on a high stakes pitch, it’s all too easy to focus on the endgame and lose track of the finer points. Here m62 highlights the dangers.Presentation Skills
m62's monthly newsletter
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Edward Balchon, Malcolm Pirnie
Working through the questions and undergoing a process of laying our presentation bare to the experts at m62 was a hugely beneficial process. It enabled us to clarify numerous points in terms of how they are received, which ultimately has led to an end result which suits a far broader range of audiences.