Improve your sales presentation, and lift your sales:
- Bullet points don’t work. Stop reading aloud to prospects – they can read for themselves. Use visual PowerPoint slides to make your sales presentation effective instead.
- Stop talking about your company – present your sales messages in terms of what your customer needs, and the benefits they can get.
- Make your sales presentation memorable by making it interactive, visual, and using proven mnemonic techniques.
Sales presentation best practice, theory, and ideas are provided below.
4th August - The corporate presentation, or credentials presentation, is hard to get right. Ten tips for those developing a corporate presentation.Presentation Theory
4th August - At the heart of every winning sales presentation is the value proposition. What do prospects care about? What are you good at? Can you prove it?Presentation Theory
20th July - This PowerPoint slide shows supply chain stability, achieved through maintaining a set of suppliers. The visual supply chain stability slide can be downloaded for free.PowerPoint Slides
13th July - This carrier routes slide shows a visual treatment of an issue in transport and logistics. You can download and use it in your own presentations. It can be easily edited and re-skinned.PowerPoint Slides
9th July - Is the audience for your sales presentation deciding whether to buy – or which version to buy? Sales messages concerning ‘whether’ can help the audience’s understanding of how to choose ‘which’.Presentation Theory
2nd July - Many presenters don’t distinguish between marketing and sales messages. This can undermine sales presentations, and make marketing ineffective.Presentation Theory
2nd July - Review of the Optoma PK101 Pico Projector which weighs in at an amazing 115g and has a footprint smaller than the iPhone. Will this revolutionise sales presentations?Presentation Skills
1st July - Free PowerPoint slides showing how businesses can achieve profitable sales in a recession. Businesses should sell intelligently, and focus on selling profitable services to the right customers.PowerPoint Slides
30th June - In a recession, businesses need to sell in different ways. These free PowerPoint slides detail how businesses can sell more to existing customers in a recession.PowerPoint Slides
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Stuart Miller, Head of Managed Print Services, Concept Group
What we noticed above all else was the quality of m62 staff. Everyone we worked with, from consultancy to design, was extremely professional and bright, and grasped the concept of what we were trying to do very quickly. There’s nothing more frustrating than having a clear grasp of your own concepts when other people don’t – but that definitely was not the case with m62.