Subscribe to Article62
To keep up to date with visual presentations and new ways of using PowerPoint, register to receive m62’s handy emails. We will not pass on your email address, or use it for any other purpose – just send you exclusive content and valuable resources that we think you’ll find useful.
You will of course be able to unsubscribe at any time by unchecking all the boxes. Manage an existing subscription.
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Presentation Ideas
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Angela Norton, Project Manager, Idis
What we liked was the m62 approach in terms of working with its clients to develop key messages and then progressing to the storyboard and design stages. It was clear that message was the most important element in the presentation, and the design element was created to support this.