Subscribe to Article62
To keep up to date with visual presentations and new ways of using PowerPoint, register to receive m62’s handy emails. We will not pass on your email address, or use it for any other purpose – just send you exclusive content and valuable resources that we think you’ll find useful.
You will of course be able to unsubscribe at any time by unchecking all the boxes. Manage an existing subscription.
m62's monthly newsletter
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Fin Farrelly, Marketing Manager, Airedale
The open62 training course as well was excellent. It was good to see the science behind presenting explained – it actually made a lot of sense. Presenters don’t really give thought to these things on a daily basis, but they can have a huge impact. The course highlighted this, and I definitely have a better understanding of presenting now.