Ultimate Guide to Sales Presentations
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Presentations
m62 has developed a ten page whitepaper ‘The Ultimate Guide to Sales Presentations’. This complimentary resource explains:
- How to open a sales presentation to engage your audience
- Why making sales presentations memorable is the key to success, and how to make your messages “sticky”
- When to use PowerPoint, and when not to
- The best ways to make your sales presentation interactive
- How to be a better sales presenter
- How to gain control over the slides your sales people present in the field
This resource draws on m62′s experience of developing sales presentations for 1000s of clients. Having helped companies large and small increase their conversion rates and their pitch win rates, m62 understands what makes sales presentations effective.
Please fill in the form below to receive your copy by email. You will receive a short series of emails following on from this, with advice on how to further enhance your sales presentations.
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Presentations – Receive Your Complimentary Copy
The presentation was slick and polished it really looked professional. The slides demonstrated the message, making it clear and easy to understand; particularly the complicated graph, which was broken down into simple steps. Much nicer to watch than slide after slide of bullet points! It really did look great.
Paul Armson, Prestwood Software Ltd
Weve gone from using bullet points to using graphics in many different ways, to illustrate our messages. Its a nice feeling to get up to present with slides that are more professionally produced. Improvements were made that wed never have thought of - I definitely feel that I learned something in the process!
Malcolm Smith, Burgis & Bullock
We have had nothing but positive feedback, and the presentation has helped us to win several bids.
Joe McGuiness QFA, Financial Planner, Framework Financial
Find out how m62 has helped organisations like yours make their presentations more effective.
- Presentation Ideas
- Seven Aspects of Highly Effective Presentations
- Visual Aids Gone Wrong
- Company Presentation, Brand, and Compliance
- Improving a Sales Presentation
- Presentation Tips that Suck
- Presentation Agency Selection
- Corporate Presentation Tips
- Presentation Optimisation
- The Right Visuals
- Advanced PowerPoint Training
Gary Boyes, Sales Director, NorthgateArinso
m62 has been able to quickly interpret our proposition, understand, and articulate our values in a way we had not considered previously. The end result is not just a presentation: it’s a new approach, a new methodology and a new belief. We can now truly demonstrate the benefits of our service and our key differentiators.